As a Razor Barbed Wire Factory, we introduce Black Wire Cloth to everyone today. The Black Wire Cloth filter mesh is a filter mesh that is woven into a wire or a square piece by a wire woven mesh or a wire woven mesh and a stainless steel woven mesh. Mainly used in the filtration of plastics, rubber, grain, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
The following is a detailed introduction to the Black Wire Cloth:
1. Mesh: Because the hardness of the low carbon steel wire is large, the wire diameter can reach 0.12 mm, so the mesh number of the Black Wire Cloth is 80 mesh.
2. Wire diameter unit: mm, wire number, inch.
3. Weaving method: plain weave, twill weave, mat weave.
4. Whether to bring the edge.
5. Width units: meters, inches, feet. The width is generally 0.914m-1.22m.
6. Length units: meters, inches, feet. The length is generally 30m per roll.
7. The quantity is generally in square meters or square meters / volume.
8. Pack into rolls or sheets.